All coordinators are going to meet face to face. This time in Holice in the Czech Republic. The main coordinator (the Czech Republic) is going to chair the meeting and is planning to inform the partner schools about the project development so far, about the upcoming project work and also to help partners to overcome difficulties if there are some.
International project meeting will play an important part for controlling the time schedule and the project budget. Each meeting will include a tour around a host school. The host country will provide a description of the school project activities, introduce the system of school education, introduce members of School Erasmus club, show the notice boards, and also integrate visitors into project activities that are taking place at school at that time.
Monday 7th November 2016
• 19:00 - Welcome Dinner
Tuesday 8th November 2016
• 09:00 - Meeting at Komenského school in Holice (at 2nd grade building)
• 10:00 - Meeting at the town hall in Holice with the mayor´s welcoming speech
• 11:00 - First part of the meeting focused on project work (at 1st grade building)
• 12:30 - Lunch
• 14:00 - 15:30 – Second part of the project meeting
Wednesday 9th November 2016
• 09:00 - 13:00 – Last part of the project meeting